My favorite person was Michael Gilroy, I think that's how you spell his name. YIKES! Ok and why... well because like we pretended that we were on an actual plane! IT WAS SO COOL!
I thought Russ Madox was great because he was rocking out with the drums and he showed/played us different styles of music. He let us play with a bunch of different instruments.
My favorite speaker was Mr.Russ Maddox because it was fun and the most interesting. I liked how everyone was involved and not just a few people. patriot #10 p.s. cowbells rule!!!
My favorite presenter was Mr.Maddox because we got to interact and play instruments. He is also an awesome drum player, and he made his presentation fun and interesting.
The airplane guy, because he showed us how flying a plane happens and what they have to say before taking off. He also showed us that many people have to help to allow a take off to happen safely. He was a lot of fun.
My favourite presenter from the Communication Celebration was Mr. Russ Maddox. Why? Beacuse he told us about how music can alter your emotions. It was true. I had never noticed that before. I thought it was pretty neat!!
My favoritee presentor was Mr. Maddox! I liked how he let us all play an instrument.I also liked when he played the drums because he made it fun and intertaining!
My favorite person was Michael Gilroy, I think that's how you spell his name. YIKES! Ok and why... well because like we pretended that we were on an actual plane! IT WAS SO COOL!
ReplyDeletePatriot #7
My favorite presenter was Mr. Maddux because he played the drums and he let us play all kinds of instruments.
ReplyDeletePatriot #17
My favorite presenter was Ashley Brand! She was my favorite presenter because I was never bored and she thaught me cool facts. Patriot9
ReplyDeletePatriote#3
ReplyDeleteRuss Madox because I like to play the drums and he was fun to watch. Plus he let us play an instrument of his.
Patriot #19
ReplyDeleteI thought Russ Madox was great because he was rocking out with the drums and he showed/played us different styles of music. He let us play with a bunch of different instruments.
My favorite speaker was Mr.Russ Maddox because it was fun and the most interesting. I liked how everyone was involved and not just a few people.
ReplyDeletepatriot #10
p.s. cowbells rule!!!
Patriot #22
ReplyDeleteMy favorite presenter was Mr.Maddox because we got to interact and play instruments. He is also an awesome drum player, and he made his presentation fun and interesting.
The airplane guy, because he showed us how flying a plane happens and what they have to say before taking off. He also showed us that many people have to help to allow a take off to happen safely. He was a lot of fun.
ReplyDeletePatriot #14
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteMy favourite presenter from the Communication Celebration was Mr. Russ Maddox. Why? Beacuse he told us about how music can alter your emotions. It was true. I had never noticed that before. I thought it was pretty neat!!
ReplyDelete-Patriot #23
My favoritee presentor was Mr. Maddox! I liked how he let us all play an instrument.I also liked when he played the drums because he made it fun and intertaining!
ReplyDelete-Patriot #1