Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What have you enjoyed most about your 5th grade school year? Why?

16 comments:

  1. Patriot #19

    I think it is the most fun when we work in groups with friends and do cool projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love 5th grade!!! Miss PAte is soooooo awesome i dont wanna leave 5th grade

    Student # 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY liked when we had that dance party after the 5th grade program!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH FUN!

    Patriot #7 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite part of the 5th grade school year was everything!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sincerely, Patriot Number 23.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Video taping funny skits, and having dance parties. We have a blast doing it, and they are fun to watch.

    Patriot #14

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved camp because it was nonstop fun (and the food was amazing)

    patriot #15

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patriote#3

    I think that camp mcdowel was the best because we got to have fun with are friends at night in a cabin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite thing about this year is having a great teacher because she is kind, fun, and outgoing and she makes school fun. Patriot  9

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved when we video taped hilarious stuff and
    the dance party. I don't want to leave, ever!


    patriot #17

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked all the silly things that we did, like when we go crazy and stuff.I also loved Camp McDowell.
    Patriot #13

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite part about 5th grade is becouse of my teacher becouse she is very sweet and lets us go crazy and make weird and random videos.
    patriot #16

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite part of 5th grade was going to Camp Mcdowell, because we could be free-ish with all of our friends. It was a lot of fun and I got to get to know a lot of new people.
    Patriot #12/M&M

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked the human body project the best - it was super fun.
    patriot #2

    ReplyDelete
  14. Patriot 22

    I think Miss Pate and Mrs. Solimen were the best part of 5th grade. They both are awesome and make learning fun and exciting! :) I don't want to leave 5th grade! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  15. I liked everything about this year! But my favorite thing is the dance parties and video taping! It is so much fun! :)

    -Patriot #1

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite part of fifth grade was working
    in groups with friends and making learning
    so much fun!!!
    Patriot #10

    ReplyDelete